Reality television has caught on all over the world and Italy is no different. One of its popular shows Clio Make Up on Discovery Italy recently finshed shooting its second season. In the second series, the famous makeup artist Clio Zammateo continues her journey into the wonderful world of cosmetics. This time from New York City. In each episode, Clio shows two women how to apply makeup in a professional manner, erasing the small imperfections and creating the perfect look for a special occasion.
This past season, New York Film Academy Documentary graduate, Marco Vitale was Media Manager of the popular Italian show. Marco wrapped prouduction on the second season on July 2nd of this year. “It was my first TV experience and it was awesome,” said Marco. “I had the chance to work closely with the director, Angelo Vitale, who directed the first 5 seasons of Big Brother in Italy and many others TV shows.”
- NYFA Alum Performs at Looking Glass Theatre
- NYFA Grad to Represent NYC in Global Documentary Project
- Creating a Groundbreaking Series in the Caribbean
- New York Film Academy Documentary Faculty Breaking Records as VP of Production…
- Oscar-Winning Editor Teaching Master Class in New York Film Academy Documentary…