International Summer Camps


Campers should travel on a tourist visa or visa waiver* (see at the bottom of this page) to attend the summer teen camps. When they enter the U.S. they should state that they are attending a summer camp. The camps are classified as recreational in nature and not academic so student visas are not indicated.
Please make sure the camper’s passport is valid for at least 6 months past the intended departure date.
Please contact the NYFA International Office with any questions regarding travel and visas to the U.S.:
Phone: 212-674-4300
Please note that if you are from a country where tourist visas are not easily obtainable, then we can provide a letter to the Consulate.


Campers should travel as tourists. Please call the main office at 212-674-4300 for more information.


Click here


The visa waiver allows entry to the U.S. for up to 90 days without a visa for citizens of the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Chile, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom.

*Facts about the Visa Waiver:
You must have a machine-readable passport, which is valid for at least 6 months past the intended departure date.

You must register with ESTA in order to use the visa waiver. See here.
The visa waiver CANNOT be extended. It is important not to overstay your visit or else you will not be able to use the visa waiver ever again. If you are planning a stay longer than 90 days then you must apply for a tourist visa.