How To Make A Payment
NYFA students and their parents can make a NYFA payment online, by mail, via wire transfer or phone. If you’re applying for federal or institutional financial student aid, your payment may vary on your remaining balance.
Pay By Credit Card
To pay online by credit card, visit the following web address, which will redirect you to a secure e-pay system where you can complete your payment: NYFA.EDU/PAYMENTS.
Checks, Travelers Checks, and Money Orders
Please make check payable to: New York Film Academy, Ltd.
Mailing Address: New York Film Academy, 17 Battery Place, 1st Floor, New York, NY 10004
We recommend you keep a copy of your Check or Money Order. When possible, use certified mail or keep a record of the tracking number on the envelope to monitor delivery.
Students and parents can send a wire transfer right to the New York Film Academy. Please contact the Bursar’s Office at [email protected]
Pay My Tuition
The New York Film Academy has partnered with PayMyTuition for international tuition payments. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple, and cost effective.
Please click the icon to get started!
Convera (Previously Western Union)
To make a payment via Convera, use the following steps.
1. Visit this following web address (CLICK HERE), which will redirect you to a secure e-pay system where you can complete the requested information
2. Enter the US Dollar amount of the payment you would like to make. Select the payment currency or associated country from which you will make your payment.
NOTE: If your currency is not listed on the Currency List, please select “Other Countries – USD” or “Other Countries-Euro” in the payment option.
3. A conversion at a competitive rate of exchange from the US dollar amount will be applied to your chosen currency through the Convera real-time rate engine. You will have the opportunity to view the payable amount in your local currency before committing to the transaction.
4. Print the confirmation page and take it to your local bank to initiate the transfer of funds to Convera. Please note that the currency quote on the confirmation page is valid for 72 hours. Convera must receive the request within 72 hours of your receipt of the currency quote.
5. Convera will then forward the US Dollar amount to New York Film Academy where it will be credited to your student account.
In order to increase available payment options, NYFA now accepts payments made through Zelle. Neither Zelle nor NYFA currently charge a fee to receive money. We recommend confirming with your bank or credit union Zelle availability, and that there are no additional fees or transaction limits. Payments should be made to: [email protected], and please note the student’s name and ID.