Veterans BenefitsThe New York Film Academy is grateful for the servicemen and women who serve to protect our country and freedom. Let us now be of service to you by helping you attain a hands-on education in the film industry.
Recognized as a Top Military Friendly School, the New York Film Academy is dedicated to helping veterans achieve their educational and career goals. Many of our programs are approved for the Post-9/11 GI Bill and the New York Film Academy proudly participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
Military and Veterans BenefitsMany of our programs are approved for GI Bill benefits, including the Post-9/11 GI Bill. In addition to GI Bill benefits, federal financial aid may be available to qualified students. We also offer flexible academic programs, military friendly policies, and have a dedicated Office of Veterans Services.
The New York Film Academy’s Office of Veterans Services can assist you in your transition to civilian and campus life. We are accredited and available to assist you with all of your VA benefits, including:
- Simplifying VA educational benefits
- Evaluating your academic record, and military and educational training
- Choosing the program that best suits your personal and professional goals
- Assisting with post-deployment transition issues
- Referrals to community-based organizations and the Department of Veterans Affairs
To inquire for more information, simply complete the ‘Request Information Form’ to the right, or contact our Office of Veterans Services at 1-818-295-2020 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org