- Classes are scheduled daily, Monday-Friday.
- Students meet 4-hours per day at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm ET and 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
4-Week Teen Game Design Camp – Online
- Tuition: $2,400 (USD)
- Camp Hours: 40 sessions, total 80 hours
- Campers will leave the program with:
- Playable digital game demo with original 3D assets
Game Design – Game types, roles, platforms, player experience, prototyping, iterative design and user experience flowcharts.
Coding – Using Unity to write and implement code for a 3D, first – or third-person racing game
Narrative Design – Concept and character development; dialogue writing & character voice; object-oriented storytelling; promotional copywriting
Acting for Game Designers – Developing character voice & directing voice actors.
Art – 3D Maya Basics, modeling, texturing & using Mixamo for animation.
Industry – Target audience & branding your game to reach your target players.